Friday, July 27, 2007

Edisto

My wonderful husband who I love so much!!!!


Aisling (our niece) LOVED the sand!!!

Granna and Aisling...

Clara-Anne (another niece) could not wait to get into the water...
As soon as we got to Edisto, she hopped in with her clothes on!

Steven with Aisling...
(He had a lot of practice this past week with babies!
He is GREAT at it!)

The boys had fun playing "Half-Rubber"


The seagulls were everywhere! The girls enjoyed throwing
Cheetos in the air and giving the birds a snack...
(If you look real closely, you will see that one of the birds caught a Cheeto!)

Family picture before going to dinner...
(And yes, Peanut is beginning to show just a little!)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love these pics esp the one of Aisling. I'm so glad you have this website. I can't wait to see more pics of the baby. I have already made peanut a scrapbook page and I'm putting the ultrasound pic on it.

Please be safe and send more pics. I have a myspace page now with some pics on it too and I have alot more to add but its a start.

We love y'all.

See ya,
T
PS: Marty says hi