Monday, October 1, 2007

Baby Kicks and More!


18 weeks! While we were in Greenville, we felt the baby kick! For the past couple of weeks, I have been feeling a funny "popcorn" feeling. Well, Saturday afternoon while I was relaxing, I felt a pretty big pop! I put my hand on my stomach and felt the baby kick about 4 times! Steven has only gotten to feel him/her 2 times so far (It seems that as soon as I call him over to feel, he/she stops)! It has been the most amazing feeling. I thank God for all of these punches and kicks!

Ava's first birthday! She is precious!!!!


Anna (my cousin), Chris, and Ava are so special to us!

1 comment:

Chris, Anna and Ava said...

You are the cutest couple!!! I am so excited about peanut kicking about!!! I can't wait to feel her move!! Oh, I decided...It Is a GIRL! Also, I love the pics of Ava! She is our little Angel Muffin! Thanks for coming to the party!!!