Saturday, May 31, 2008

First time at the Lake!

Life has just been one thing after another...
We were crazy to even think about moving with a 4 month old...We were even crazier to really follow through with our plans! We moved to the next street over about 5 weeks ago. This is one reason we have been so slack with the blog! The same week, I started back at work! It was not the best week of my life, however, the Lord helped me through it and I have enjoyed my last several weeks with my children. Mom has kept Cooper--What a blessing! She has been great, and we can't thank her enough! I only have 2 more days of school, and then I get to live my dream of being a stay at home momma! I praise the Lord for blessing me with this wonderful opportunity!
Here are some pictures from the last several weeks!

One of my students gave Cooper this outfit...It is one of my favorites!


Love 'em!

Cooper loved the lake!

Studyin' the water...just like his daddy!


Father-Son time...






He has found his toes, and is so amazed with them...I love it!







1 comment:

MacLeod said...

He is so cute and has gotten so big! We love you guys and miss you and can't wait to see you all again! Clara-Anne and Aisling miss their cousin!

Love, Corey, Adrienne, Clara-Anne, and Aisling