Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July!

We had a great 4th of July with the Todd cousins! Here are a few pictures to capture how much fun we had at their awesome lake house!

Cooper sportin' his bathing suit (He loves the string)!


Precious little Ava!


Laughin' with Daddy!


Steven, Sam, and Cooper...I love this picture!


Cooper with Aunt Na-Na!


Close-up with the outfit on that Aunt Debbie gave him! Precious!


Chillin' with Daddy!
(I love them to pieces!)



Sarah and Wim hangin' out!


Sweet little Henry!


Lilla, Andrew, and Ava having fun in the water!

1 comment:

Chris, Anna and Ava said...

I love all the adorable pictures! I am so glad that you guys got to come to the lake! Also, I am so impressed with how the kitchen is coming!!!! Kuddos to that q-t-pie husband of yours! Love to you all!!!!