Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a fun weekend I had!

Hey! It's me...Cooper! I had such a fun weekend with Mama and Da-Da!
They took so many pictures of me because they kept saying I was so cute and adorable...whatever that means! Anyway, here is what I did this weekend...

First, I watched my first Carolina football game...GO GAMECOCKS!
(I was sleeping during the first two!)


Next, I watched Da-Da fix my windows that night...

Here is me being such a big boy! I can sit up now and I love it!


Then, they took me to the park on Sunday...
Here I am on the swing...it made me laugh!





I LOVED playing with the pine straw
(at least that's what Mama kept telling me to take out my mouth!)...

The sand was pretty cool, too!


At the end of the day, they gave me a bath!
I love to splash in that water stuff!


So...there you go...a few shots of my weekend...
I hope you had a great one, too!
Night-Night!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Cooper - you did have a fun weekend! Sorry the gamecocks couldn't pull through for your first game - but it's something we've all had to get used to!

Those last pictures of him on the bed are priceless! Love them!

missing africa said...

SARAH...YOU LET HIM PLAY IN THE SAND??? goodness how many sanihands wipes did you use after that? don't lie it was just for a picture! haha

The Traynums said...

Haha...I really did let him play! You would have been so proud...he LOVED it!

Chris, Anna and Ava said...

I love the shots of Cooper in the sand!!! Eat it up Cooper, you need to eat all the dirt you momma will let you put your hands on! It's good germs! I bet that's why you got a bath when you got home! I know...because I am similar to your mom! What a sweetie! And I really love the "Hiny, Hiny" shots, as Ava would say! WE LOVE COOPER! Oh, and you two, as well!!!

Jenny said...

Sarah...Cooper is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! I love all the pictures, but especially the last 2. Those last 2 are just so sweet and precious.

The Fleniken's said...

Cooper,
I love you and can't wait to play with you.
Love,
Sadie