Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And the list goes on...

Just a few things I love about our son:
1. His smiles and crazy laughter
2. The way he rubs my hair when he is tired
3. How he is the ONLY one I can sing to sleep (with my terrible voice!)
4. How amazingly patient he is
5. How he splashes like crazy in the bath tub
6. How he hugs on me all day long
7. How he talks and plays in his crib after naps (most of the time!)
8. How he stands up in his crib waiting for us to come get him
9. How he LOVES playing peek-a-boo with us
10. His love for the words "I'm gonna get you!"
11. His love for eating
12. How he is always on the go
13. How he is trying so hard to walk
14. How he LOVES going outside
15. How he is 100% boy
16. His cute little teeth
17. His curiosity
18. How he lays his head on my shoulder when he gets shy
19. His sweet voice
20. How this list could go on FOREVER!

(Another new post below)

2 comments:

Chris, Anna and Ava said...

You need to put an exception to one of these...Because I have seen your little man if you don't get his food to him fast enough... And when that happens Number 4 doesn't apply! And Number 11 he got from his Auntie Nana! She has a true appreciation of food. And I am not talking about "Chicken Dinner". Needless to say, I love everything about Coopers! Especially, how he reaches for me and snuggles into my neck! So So SWEET!!!!!!

The Ballengers said...

I almost cried reading your list, so sweet